Re: [squid-users] Error making squid-3.1.0.7-20090412 on Mac OS X 10.4

From: <vollkommen_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 23:55:10 +0200

Yes, that's a fresh download of the 20090420 src tarball with macosx_fatal_fails_mk2.patch applied. Assuming "./time.h:38" was referring to /usr/include/time.h, I'm attaching the two time.h files on my OS X 10.4.11 below.

time1.h => /usr/include/time.h
time2.h => /usr/include/sys/time.h

Hopefully, these files can shed more light on it. There're other copies of "time.h" scattered all over, most notably, /System/Library/Frameworks/Kernel.framework/Versions/A/Headers/sys/time.h, I don't think they're involved.

I'll provide the remote access info separately off-the-list.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------