Re: trying cache post request for some sites failed

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 14:26:39 +0200

mån 2009-06-22 klockan 12:03 +0700 skrev johan firdianto:
> I already add refresh pattern
> refresh_pattern -i xxxxx 999888 100% 999999 ignore-no-cache
> ignore-reload override-expire override-lastmod reload-into-ims
> this could help to force cache the object ?

Squid never caches POST responses. This due to some ambiguity on what
caching of POST responses really means, and the fact that most POST

In HTTP terms caching of a POST response actually means that it will be
returned as a cache hit on a later GET for the same URL. But this is a
bit counter-intuitive to most people and I guess not what you are
looking for..