Fwd: SquidNT 3.0 Development

From: Tomislav Urban <tomislav.urban_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 11:34:05 -0500

I noticed that there was some discussion back in April on this list
regarding improvements in Bazaar's Windows support.  I'm wondering if
there have been any developments since then as I notice that Guido
still has "The development of Squid 3 for Windows (3.0 and 3.1
branches) is stopped since the bazaar migration..." posted on the
SquidNT 3.0 page.

Are there any prospects for getting beyond this issue on the horizon?