Re: Hello from Mozilla

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot_at_yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 10:19:13 +1000

Realise that server-side infrastructure often includes things like
CDNs (even when the content is uncacheable), reverse proxies and L7
load balancers -- all of which can make the changes we're talking about.

While it's true that these things are under control of the people who
own the server, changing them is *much* harder than deploying an
Apache module.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham       mnot_at_yahoo-inc.com