Squid-3 MacOSX IPv6 problems

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 01:50:08 +1200

Hello again and apologies for the long delays.

If you are still interested in getting Squid-3 to build with IPv6 read on.

The current Squid-3.HEAD snapshots have been stabilized as much as I can
do for now and include a few patches which I believe get split-stack
support you need to build and run.

The support is theoretical, I have had it working here for me for some
basic web access operations. But my systems are natively hybrid stacks
so the emulation may have holes I'm unaware of.

Please test it out and let me know how things go. I'd like to get it at
least confirmed usable before I back-port the patches to a 3.1 release.

Cheers

Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.10 or 3.1.0.11