Re: Caching everything and only refetch on client request

From: Thibaut_ <tbritz_at_blue.lu>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 15:44:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Henrik,

Yes I want to do exactly that.

The squid instances serve as cache for a distributed application. As it
happens that I need the same page multiple times on different servers and
will request the page multiple times (I make sure that the requests are
routed to the same squid instance), I only want to make one request per page
to the original webserver, or refresh the page explicitely in squid's cache
by specifying the Pragma:No-cache.
No humans or other applications will ever use the cache.

Thanks,
Thibaut