Re: buildfarm builds for squid-2?

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 02:55:39 +1200

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> mån 2009-08-17 klockan 08:20 +1000 skrev Robert Collins:
>> I thought I'd just gauge interest in having 2.HEAD and 2.CURRENT tested
>> in the buildfarm. For all that most development is focused on 3, there
>> are still commits being done to 2.x, and most of the hard work in the
>> buildfarm is setup - which is now done.
>
> Sounds like a good idea.
>
> A "make distcheck" with per host supplied DISTCHECK_CONFIGURE_FLAGS
> should be quite sufficient.

Added 2.HEAD and 2.7 jobs with just a bootstrap, configure, and distcheck.

Some code issues need to be fixed. See Hudson FreeBSD report posts for
detail.

Also, some basic build-deps missing from the CentOS machine means I've
had to make FreeBSD the master on Squid-2 jobs for now.

Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.13