Re: Patch to authenticate securely to upstream ISA server(or others)

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 23:38:03 +1200

Markus Moeller wrote:
> In some setups the upstream proxy requires a secue authentication method
> (Negotiate, NTLM). The attached patches (2.7 and 3.0) allow this with
> Negotiate.
>
> Regards
> Markus

Hi Markus,
   Good to see this feature appearing.

Just a few things to fix up before this can go in:

  * Makefile.am lines for linking peer_proxy_negotiate_auth.cc seem to
be indented with spaces instead of the automake required tabs.

  * Unfortunately 3.0 is closed for new features. Can we get a diff
against 3.HEAD code please?

  * there is zero documentation for the new option settings. Please add
to the cache_peer entry of src/cf.data.pre with the new details for
login=NEGOTIATE.

  * there is also no documentation for any of the code. Please prefix
each new function and global in your new code with at least an overview
description of what it does.

Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.13