broken link

From: <rose_at_studentsandteachers.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 13:41:34 -0500 (CDT)

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that on your homepage: http://devel.squid-cache.org you have a link to: http://www.shmoo.com/securecode/ (How to Write Secure Code) which does not seem to exist anymore. I am learning all about coding in my programming class and I found this page to be helpful: http://www.investintech.com/content/securecode/ ... As I was browsing, the thought occurred to me that you may find it useful as a replacement for the broken one. Thank you for all of the other resources you have listed, they have proven useful as well.

Have a great day,

Rose Daus