Squid-3 and HTTP/1.1

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 23:36:00 +1200

Updating the checklist today I again wonder if we can repeat the step
from 2.7 and enable HTTP/1.1 on requests sent to servers

As far as I can see the missing bits 3.2 needs to take that step are:

  - reject http-Upgrade requests from clients.
  - reject Expect-100 requests from clients.

anything else?

NP: both of those are temporary measures to prevent passing something
through to the server that will get us into trouble. Until we get real
support for them ready.

PS... Alex and co, what hardware/system requirements are needed to run
one of the audits?

Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.13