Interwiki features supported in the squid wiki

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 17:22:52 +0200

Hi all wiki editors,
  I've stumbled across a functionality of the wiki engine I hadn't
really explored before: interwiki links.
That's special keywords which get translated to external links.
Some of the most useful I found are:

Bug:# (e.g. Bug:123)
    points to the Squid Bugzilla bug number specified (only the bug
number is shown in the rendered text)
Cache:url-without-http-prefix
    links the given URL via Google cache
Google:single_search_keyword
    only works for single-keyword searches. Link to google search
RFC:#
    creates link to RFC# on ietf.org

More can be added by editing the wiki page InterWikiMap.

--
    /kinkie