Re: HTCP java/c/c++ client

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 04:38:40 +0100

tor 2009-11-05 klockan 15:47 -0800 skrev David Raccah:

> I am sorry if this is an old question, but I want to be able to
> invalidate cache entries using the HTCP CLR command (specifically for
> Squid). I have heard that the Squid HTCP receiver does not quite
> follow the RFC (2756). I was wondering if there is a Java or C
> client? Either will work.

It should follow the RFC + errata. If you find something not following
the RFC then please file a bug.

The only non-compliance I know of is an old bug we fixed in 2006 where
header field order was a bit mixed up..

There is a sample perl HTCP client in test-suide/htcp-client.pl

mediawiki also includes some HTCP CLR client code.