Re: Issue compiling last 3.1 squid in 64-bit platform

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 00:22:46 +1300

renator_at_flash.net.br wrote:
> Sorry for my delay replying to your message. Brazil had a big electricity
> failure yesterday
> (http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/americas/11/10/brazil.blackout/index.html),
> so we gone back to stone age for a while...
>
> I just tried to compile the patched squid-3.1.0.14-BZR-hno.tar.bz2 and
> YES, it did compile without any problems this time in my Slackware
> 13.0-64bit. Damn, you're fast! :-)
>
> I'll compile it in several test servers we have to do some semi-production
> use. I'm not a developer, but If I can help anyway, please just let me
> know and I'll be glad to help.

Well, now that you mention it...
  If you are able to assist we are attempting to get regular builds of
Squid on as many OS as possible. To improve peoples build experiences
with Squid and the general code quality. Slackware would be a welcome
addition.
  The details are at: http://wiki.squid-cache.org/BuildFarm

Amos

--