Re: Server Name Indication

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 10:25:21 +0100

fre 2009-11-20 klockan 01:28 +0100 skrev Craig:

> do you plan to implement Server Name Indication into squid? I know the
> caveats of browser compatibility, but in a year or two, the percentage
> of people using FF1.x and IE6 will surely decrease.

Getting SNI implemented is interesting to the project, but at this time
there is no current developer actively looking into the problem.

Squid is an community driven project. As such what features get
implemented is very much dependent on what the community contributes to
the project in terms of developer time.