Re: Squid-3 and HTTP/1.1

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov_at_measurement-factory.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:27:53 -0700

Hello,

    HTTP compliance results for Squid 3.0.23, 3.1.16, and trunk r10264
have been uploaded to http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/HTTP11

We tried to preserve the old results intact for this update and just
added new stuff. Going forward, we will polish the spreadsheet and
probably remove outdated results. Suggestions welcome!

The updated spreadsheet contains a new "U" test case outcome,
representing test cases that yield different results during what should
be identical tests from HTTP point of view. Most of such outcomes
indicate timeouts and similar non-problems, but a few probably indicate
parsing bugs.

Thank you,

Alex.