Re: squid-debian-arm is alive!

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 22:01:43 +0200

lör 2010-05-01 klockan 21:28 +0200 skrev Kinkie:

> It takes two days to run a build, so it won't be auto-triggered often,
> and we can probably afford to follow only one branch. But it works :)

Cool!

A suggestion to speed things up considerably is to use distcc with a
cross-compiler, allowing the CPU intensive compilation step to run
natively outside qemu. This can also be applied to any of the
architectures supported by qemu such as mips*, ppc* sh4 etc if you can
find a suitable guest os to drive it..