Caching of the POST messages

From: Sandeep Kuttal <skuttal_at_cse.unl.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 07:36:18 -0500

Hi,

I am stuck with squid functionality in my research. Can anyone please help?

I am looking for changing the Squid code little bit to cache POST messages. The reason being is I am looking at mashups (yahoo pipes) and there I need to cache all the data going and coming from the server. Most of the information of my interest is in POST messages. I have posted my questions couple of times sometimes I have got responses but sometimes not. I was trying to read the code but It has poor documentation hence is time consuming. Can somebody just suggest me how to start with this. So that at least I get a direction. Thanks in advance for giving time to read the email.

Thanks
Sandeep