Re: storeurl_rewriter squid 3.x

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 13:17:19 +1200

Joaquim Pedro França Simão wrote:
> I read a while ago that this would only be available in squid 3.2, but
> wonder if there is already some implementation because I was thinking
> about doing that but was wondering if there is already some effort.

It was planned to be ported along with the other 2.7 features. It is one
which has not yet happened.

The deadline for 3.2 feature submission is running low (branching and
release of 3.2.0.0 happens 30th July if snapshot releases are fixed), so
any effort you can make towards a port patch in that time would be very
welcome.

You can find the basic 2.7 code changes and a few additional bug fixes at:
  http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.7/changesets/port.html
plus one more recent bug fix at:
  http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/HEAD/changesets/12695.patch

Please be using