autoconf-refactor done

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 19:32:30 +0200

Hi all,
  I've pushed the hopefully final revision of the autoconf-refactor
branch to launchpad (lp:~kinkie/squid/autoconf-refactor/)
It's a bit out of date with trunk, I plan to update it tomorrow
evening, after that it can be merged anytime.
It's a 50k lines patch, so I doubt it can be posted for review here..

In order to check it, I've matched that (at least with the default
configure switches) the generated .h files and configure logs are
consistent with those generated by trunk.
The branch passes the build-test on my ubuntu box.

--
    /kinkie