Autoconf-refactor bugs?

From: Andrew Beverley <andy_at_andybev.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 22:32:12 +0100

Hi,

Firstly, I'm slightly confused as to whether I am seeing the
autoconf-refactor work in my copy of trunk (I have run bzr update). I
didn't think I'd seen it go in, but delving into configure.in I think it
might be in there... what should I look for to check whether it's
definitely what I'm looking at?

Secondly, assuming it is in, there appear to be 2 small problems:

1. --disable-inline doesn't work for me. On investigation, this seems to
be because enable_inline is set to "yes" at line 296, which overrides
the later AC_ARG_ENABLE(inline), regardless of the setting. Also, I had
to add in enable_inline=$enableval after the AC_ARG_ENABLE check (once
I'd removed the enable_inline=yes) to get it to work.

2. Line 1344 (if "$squid_host_os" = "solaris" ; then) appears to be
missing a 'test'.

Sorry if I've jumped the gun and am actually looking at old code.

Regards,

Andy