Re: Autoconf-refactor bugs?

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 07:29:35 +0200

Hi!

> Unless you tell me otherwise, I plan on keeping it where I had it
> previously (around about line 1115 after SSL checks), but changing it as
> Amos said, so that it adds in the functionality if the libraries are
> present unless disabled.

Unless there is a reason, I'd suggest to leave it close to the other
netfilter stuff (option handling @1250, if there's dependencies to
manage those can be handled @3030..
The general behaviour of configure options should be "default auto
(which means enable if all pieces are available), can be force-enabled
or force-disabled. If it is force-enabled and some library is missing,
fail the build"

Thanks!

--
    /kinkie