Re: updated error pages

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 23:08:47 +0000

http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/file/n2326017/am-error-pages-tested-inutf8.tar.gz
> am-error-pages-tested-inutf8.tar.gz
>
> -----
> I SEE YOU

Hi Arthur,

Thank you for the effort. Unfortunately we are using Pootle to do the
error page translations now and this style of page translation is not easy
to import anymore. Sorry.

The good news is that Pootle reduces the work a lot and does regular
automatic commits of work submitted through it's review process.

It's easy to create an account. If you are okay with doing reviews as you
seem to have been, use the name and email you want published for the
credits/copyright and I'll bump your permissions to full translator +
reviwer once I know the username.
  http://translate.treenet.co.nz/

I'm assuming your translation is in UTF-8 of the native Armenian alphabet
(hy-Armn)?
  Are there any other alphabets you know of used for Armenian?

Amos