Transparent squid + Site Control + Load Balancer

From: zae_bdn <francescalier_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 19:20:58 -0700 (PDT)

First of all, sorry for my english but i'm just a student. I'm working on a
school as a system administrator and they told me if I could control where
the students surf on internet and bond two dsl connections for faster
internet access with low cost. I told that linux is a good option and they
told me what will I need for doing that. They bought me a new desktop
computer with a pair of gigabit ethernet cards. I've installed Ubuntu 9.10
and squid and i want your help for configuring squid in transparent mode,
they should be able to show me where the people connects and should balance
the load of our pair of dsl lines. Can somebody help me. my job is in
danger. Thanks everybody.

Francesc A.
Badalona, Barcelona. Spain