StringNg review request

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 17:21:29 +0200

Hi all,
   In the last weeks I've started working again on StringNg, this time
trying to put it to use to finally test-run it.
I'm happy to say that the run-time testing I'm giving it seems encouraging.

But I'm runnning out of easy things to port, and it's time for more
collective wisdom to be applied if we want to go forward, so I'm
asking for a new round of review, possibly leading to landing the
branch to trunk.

You'll find the branch at lp:~kinkie/squid/stringng
A few details on what to home on:
src/SBuf,* : the SBuf class proper
src/SBufList.*: a class implementing a list of SBufs
src/SBufTokenizer.*: a SBuf-based tokenizer, meant to implement one-pass parsers
src/SBufExtras.*: stuff meant to integrate SBuf with Squid
(cachemanager) and a place to put various helping stuff
src/SBufUtil.*: SBuf-based utilities (so far conversion functions to
and from SBufList, and a BaseName)
Everything else is caller adaption.

Thanks to everyone who'll take the time to check this out.

--
    /kinkie