debugging Squid ICAP interface

From: Marcus Kool <marcus.kool_at_urlfilterdb.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 14:51:31 -0300

Hello,

My name is Marcus Kool, author of ufdbGuard - a URL redirector for Squid,
and I have started development of an ICAP-based URL filter.

As with all new developments, the code of the ICAP server undoubtedly
has some bugs that need to be investigated and fixed.
I also have seen Squid behaving unexpectedly (2 minutes timeouts
where it seems not handle any request from a browser, assertion failure).

I have various observations and questions about the Squid ICAP interface
and like to discuss these with the persons who wrote or know much about
the ICAP client part of Squid.
I like to know with whom I can discuss this and which mailing list to use.

Thanks,

Marcus