Obtaining the form data, the user input in a simple web form

From: calin <cornelbh_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 02:05:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

  I need to inspect the content of a form. I need the user's response.
  I am using squid for this. Out of the box Squid does not supply access to
the POST, PUT or GET from the response, only the GET request.

  I need to do some coding to get the content of the GET/POST PUT response.
  Can someone please help me with this?

  I have the latest squid, 3.1.8 installed on a Red Hat machine.

Thanks a lot!
Calin.