Tproxied Squid Chains

From: Ali Demiröz <demirozali_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:48:09 +0300

Hi squid developers,

I need to setup a squid chain but I need them tproxied. As far as I
search I know that tproxied-squid operates only if he gets request
from iptables.
I am here to find out if it can be improved/edited to get request from
another squid.

Currently I am digging squid source code. I think most of this tproxy
feature is implemented in kernel code.(Right?)

So I am asking for your help about any starting points, suggestions
about how to implement etc.
Also is there a documentation that explains how tproxy operates(how he
keeps tracks of incoming connections to send replies back) ?

Thanks in advance...