Squid-3.2 Windows support

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 17:27:08 +1300

Hi Guido,
   For starters thanks very much for the work with kinkie setting up the
mingw test box.

In the process of fixing the trunk build I've uncovered what I think may
be the source of some IO problems. The autoconf tests do not detect
select() function as working. In the current trunk logics this means the
comm_select.cc code is used instead of comm_select_win32.cc

I'm also highly suspicious of the code inside comm_select_win32.cc. It
appears to be using different API for FD_ISSET() macros than the code in
compat/os/mswin.h

Please be using
   Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.2