Re: Feature branch launched: deheader

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 23:17:35 +0100

Hi,
> Henrik:
> Which is interesting, but a lot of filtering is needed to make use of
> the results.

I agree. Hence the branch and associated matrix test.

> I would use the tool very cautious. It's interesting, but the results
> can not automatically be taken as a truth, only a hint.

That's more or less what I'm attempting.

> Personally I don't have a big problem with a bit too many includes.

Ignoring the compile time, whose relevance is debateable, they do
raise the complexity of unit tests. Some unit tests require way too
many stubs, as a result of improper layerization in the core, or
because of too many includes nested somewhere in the dependency tree.

In the tool output I am running, I explicitly targeted squid.h; not in
one case changing it to config.h resulted in a broken test-build.

--
    /kinkie