Re: ICAP REQMOD handling of 200 Ok response

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 02:13:30 +0100

ons 2011-01-12 klockan 13:17 +0100 skrev sichent:

> 1. 200 OK + Adapted request, hoping that Squid would transfer the
> remainder of the request to ICAP server, which in turn resends the data
> back to Squid (pipelining)?
>
> 2. First send 100 OK Continue and then do the 1st step.

IF you want the rest of the request body then you need to answer with
100 Continue, followed by the reqmod response.

If you respond directly with a reqmod response then my understanding of
the RFC is that the remainder of the request body is then not sent to
the ICAP server and the ICAP server is expected to produce the complete
message without further input.