Re: /bzr/squid3/trunk/ r11205: SMP SNMP: 2nd try to handle compiler errors in CentOS 5.3

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 07:53:44 +0100

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 3:18 AM, Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz> wrote:

> The new lib also seems to be missing from unit test linkages.
>
> When the problems here are resolved I think this may be a good places to
> use the 'bzr uncommit' ability and re-commit as a single update.

Also, matrix builds are now finallty useable in Hudson / Jenkins.
For invasive feature-branches with a public repository, it is now
reasonable to think about requiring greenlight on the build-farm
before merging.
The "3.2-matrix" configuration can ben used as a template to build such a test.

--
    /kinkie