Re: /bzr/squid3/trunk/ r11203: Bootstrapped

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 01:10:28 +1300

On 04/02/11 00:47, Tsantilas Christos wrote:

> I did an uncommit on the morning and looked that all thinks went well.
> But it was a mistake.... Sorry :-(

'tis going to be alright. I shall have to take some of this blame for
not making clearer the need to merge back quickly. And for ignoring it
when I hit this myself earlier.

> In such cases should we commit immediately the new patch after uncommit?

For now yes. I'm hopeful that the script changes testing now will remove
this limit.

> Is the uncommit unsafe for our repositories?

Not exactly. It is safe for the patch combining measure I suggested to
you. As of this morning it was not safe to use for full removal. In
about 30 minutes we find out if things are safer now :).

Amos