Re: NULL in include/RefCount.h?

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 13:23:49 +0100

> config.h includes stdio.h indirectly which defines it. So it remains a maybe
> in the long term.
>
> So... what object are you building that does not include config.h as the
> first include of it's .cc? That is a buggy .cc file.

I think I get it. It may be due to a forgotten change in
mk-globals-c.awk I have in the work-tree which removes the #include
"squid.h" from auto-generated text enums. Evidently some .cc file
includes squid.h via this way.
So I guess the issue is different; I'll try to submit a patch with the
mk-globals-c.awk improvement instead.

--
    /kinkie