pre-Alpha HTTP/CoAP mapping module

From: Angelo P. Castellani <angelo_at_castellani.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 22:22:58 +0100

Dear squid developers,

in an internal project we are working on the implementation of CoAP on
constrained devices.

For more informations about CoAP look at the IETF CoRE WG:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/core/

We have recently started investigating the development of an HTTP/CoAP
mapping proxy based on squid.

The modified version of squid-3.1.9 is available on the following SVN
repository:
http://telecom.dei.unipd.it/tlcrepos/castellani/iot/coap-proxy

user: guest
password: guest

Please take in mind that the early stage of this implementation and
the fact that we are new to the squid codebase make this work hardly
usable.

Right now its scope is limited to investigate the feasibility of this approach.

Any kind of feedback is welcome.

Best regards,
Angelo P. Castellani