trunk dependencies

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 00:11:32 +1300

Since its been getting tricky to sift out which convenience library
needs to be included before or after which others I've graphed the
dependency tree. Image attached.

Direction of the arrows shows others which need to be included after any
given library.
  Green are leaf libraries which do not depend on any other.
  White are okay, no circles in their graphs
  Yellow have circular dependencies. We seem to be getting away with
these so far since they are all adjacent libraries.

Blue are no depended on explicitly by other libraries. Maybe because the
code that uses them is not yet shuffled. Maybe because this was built
from the default configure options.

I'm in the process of generating stub_libX.cc files at the library level
to replace individual file ones. If anyone wants to try their hand at
scripting the stub generation with awk let me know :)

Please be using
   Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.5

squidLibs.png