[MERGE] Replacing reply headers [was: Force Basic auth for Java applets]

From: Marco Beck <mbe+lists_at_miamod.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 12:15:16 +0100

Hi,

the patch attached restores the functionality to replace reply
headers as found in Squid 2 (header_replace worked for both
request and reply headers back then) and updates the release
notes as requested by Amos.

The patch is against HEAD. I'm also using it with Squid 3.1.11
where I had to s/IFDEF: USE_HTTP_VIOLATIONS/IFDEF: HTTP_VIOLATIONS/.
In case a separate patch is needed, please let me know.

Thanks,
Marco

P.S.: I'm not subscribed to squid-dev (only squid-users), please
CC me when replying.

----- Forwarded message from Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz> -----