Re: Squid 3.2 Parent proxy login=PASS

From: Tsachi <tsachi.kimel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 17:00:04 +0300

As I understand from the squid.conf documentation login=PASSTHRU:
"Send login details received from client to this peer. Both Proxy- and
WWW-Authorization headers are passed without alteration to the peer."
But as I mentioned in my previous messages proxy-authenticate headers
sent from the proxy are removed before sent to the client (unless
login=PASS is configured).
Is that how the PASSTHRU should behave?
In any case I also set the connection-auth=on for that peer.