Re: how to best report crashes in trunk?

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov_at_measurement-factory.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 11:11:31 -0600

On 07/02/2011 04:17 PM, Henrik Nordström wrote:
> fre 2011-07-01 klockan 14:50 -0600 skrev Alex Rousskov:
>
>> I would nominate bugzilla for all bugs, but I know its use for trunk
>> bugs has been prohibited in the past.
>
> Has it? We have had HEAD versions in Bugzilla forever almost.

It has, despite HEAD versions present in Bugzilla. The "Contacting us"
page on squid-cache.org currently says: "For Bugs and build issues in
Beta and HEAD Releases. Please use the squid-dev mailing list."

I believe an even stronger, prohibitive language was used somewhere, but
I cannot quickly find it. It is possible that the broken phrase quoted
above replaced it.

Cheers,

Alex.