Re: Ip::Address::IsAnyAddr

From: Tsantilas Christos <chtsanti_at_users.sourceforge.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 17:08:11 +0300

On 07/04/2011 01:35 PM, Amos Jeffries wrote:
> On 29/06/11 23:23, Amos Jeffries wrote:
>> On 29/06/11 21:26, Tsantilas Christos wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>> I am having a small problem with Ip::Address::IsAnyAddr method. As it is
>>> implemented in the case the ipaddress is an IPv4 address and it is
>>> AnyAddr, the IsAnyAddr method will return false.
>>>
>>> I believe we should fix it as follows:
>>>

> Actually that led to blocker regression issues with bind() of 0.0.0.0.
> Reverted it for now.
>
> What exactly was the "small problem" you mentioned?

I am trying to fix %la and %lp log formating codes to log the squid
listening port ip address and port number in the case of intercepted
connections. Currently they print the remote server ip address and port
number.

So I need to print the ip address using the related http_port_list
structure.

I need to do a test here http_port_list::s.IsAnyAddr to see it is
listening to anyaddr (0.0.0.0), to print a "-", or not to print its ip
address.
Looks that when no ip address specified it is set to IPv4 anyAddr.

Is it normal to the IsAnyAddr to not return true if it is an ipv4 anyaddr?