Re: I have read and worked since 2 weeks ago

From: Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh <mohsen_at_pahlevanzadeh.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:20:52 +0430

Dear Henrik,

I'm just a programmer and not network architecture, However i know
network just about TCP/IP and some of protocols, Also already i design a
protocol and implement it.Now, network architectures of our company
design a big plan and i had implement 10% of it. My implementation need
to know data follow of squid, before it, i was working on squid 2.7 and
Amos suggested i work on 3.x, now i was working on 3.1.14, I read the
following paper :
http://www.squid-cache.org/Devel/papers/chadd-clientlet.txt
But, it's very old, and it explained in theory.
I need to theory + code.
You made me happy (if possible ) talk about squid data follow [squid
architecture] !
At finally, sorry for my english language.

Yours,
Mohsen