Re: CARP improvements

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 21:26:43 +0200

Hi all,
  attached is a first revision of the patch for review. I've build-
and run- tested it.
Only issue not fully investigated is that when an user login is
specified in the request, carpSelectParent is not invoked at all. This
is however external from the carp code itself; only effect it has is
that the "login" carp key selector is actually useless.

--
    /kinkie