Re: disable GET and download

From: Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh <mohsen_at_pahlevanzadeh.org>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 18:25:08 +0430

Dear all,

I succeeded to disable the given feature with comment calling
httpStart() in ClientHttpRequest::processRequest() at
src/client_side_request.cc.
But i don't know why i just see front page of cachemgr, when i click
"continue" in first page cachemgr, my browser changes mode to "waiting
from ..."
What's happen?i can't touch relevant of cachemgr and squid
functiuons....

--mohsen