Re: [patch] Fix some errors building with clang++ trunk.

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 03:37:59 +1200

On 13/08/11 02:52, Kinkie wrote:
> Then we need to reimplement a few non-strict-ansi functions which are
> available on glibc in c++0x (but probably shouldn't) and that we rely
> on. Mingw is currently our best testbed for this I guess.

We already must/do. For the strict compilers which dont implement them
at all and to fix the various bugs or variations in the function behaviours.

Look for the function name under compat/ and AC_REPLACE_FUNCS() in
configure.ac.

  strtoll() is one, so there seems to be a bug in the AC_REPLACE_FUNCS()
for stdc++0x on FreeBSD.

Please be using
   Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.10