SquidShell is already in progress

From: Arthur Tumanyan <arthurtumanyan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 09:57:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,i want to inform you that SquidShell is already in progress.Currently
I'm working around command line interface and the main part of it is done.
Please look at text below and feel free to advice/correct me,if so.
The command line interface will look like this:

SquidShell>* connect proxy.domain.com:port using http *
/Connection ok [or failed] /
SquidShell>*show active connections *
/List of active connections /
SquidShell>*get visible_hostname*
/visible_hostname = "GyadjiXut" (just example)
Note: This will active until next reconfigure
Type 'save' to save current configuration /
SquidShell>*set visible_hostname "MyCoolProxy"*
SquidShell>*get visible_hostname *
/visible_hostname = "MyCoolProxy" /
SquidShell>*close *
Connection to proxy closed
SquidShell>

I have an idea to use snmp to get statistic information and http to
change/put/get existing info
It seems , I have to concretize the commands list and their functionality to
continue work

-----
I SEE YOU