Re: cvs branch for squidshell

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 02:42:36 +1300

On 22/10/11 20:42, Arthur Tumanyan wrote:
> Hi,dear developers. Remember,I had access to squid cvs repository.
> I loose my cvs credentials after 2008. Can I request a new one to mirror my
> work under squid shell feature?
>
> With best regards...

Hi Arthur,
   We have moved on to bzr while you were away. It is very much like cvs
commands but much easier to use. With launchpad.net as the main mirror
service.

Are you wanting to mirror all the change patches so far? or would
starting a new branch and merging the changes in one commit be okay?

Any of use here can help you with the bzr setup and merge of a patch
from CVS. The bzr instructions can be found at
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/BzrInstructions has the setup info.

But to include the past history is a bit trickier.

Amos