POST resquest not delivered to cache_manager.cc

From: Arthur Tumanyan <arthurtumanyan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 08:58:02 -0700 (PDT)

Good day.
Last 2 days I tried to "deliver" a simple POST request to cache_manager.cc
for debugging.
 After request has made ,squid walking through
Comm:DoSelect,checkEvents,EventLoop,...stops on runOnce.
Just before CacheManager::Start().

Trying alter CacheManager::Start(),but can't find an entry point to make
change.
My POST request handler method is almost ready ,but I can't pass the request
body to that method.

Can anyone point me? plz.

Thanks!

-----