Re: Override FD on windows

From: Ghassan Gharabli <sounarose_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 01:02:02 +0200

Hello Henrik,

I have also tried to rebuild msvcrt.dll but we cant find its source
and I know we can override the maximum file descriptors in this file
since MinGW is linking with it and Squid is fully built POSIX while
Windows is not yet fully compatible POSIX!.

You also said that the source of Visual Studio CRT is available . Any Link ?

Is squid using NATIVE API CALLS on retreiving Files from Cache (
Sockets) which means If it is using Unlimted File Socket as No
Restrictions ?

Ghassan