Re: mswin

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 14:46:48 +0100

>> I can handle that.
>> In most cases what is needed is extra header files. Should I go
>> through the normal review process or are these harmless enough to be
>> merged directly?
>>

> Thank you. Normal process I think for this part, just in case we miss
> something in the picking :)
>
> I have a bit of change half done to polish up PRIuSIZE, but the rest of the
> branch is open pickings.
> I've kicked off another 3.ALPHA-branch-matrix test to verify its working
> everywhere, the last few runs failed in the purge code, so its hard to tell
> if there was anything else later on.

Ok, will do.
First thing I'd like to address is SourceLayout-related: it scatters
src/* with "Config.h" files. Guess what happens when anything in any
of those directories includes "config.h" ? big mess.

So this morning I undid part of that, by renaming each of these Config
files to something including the directory name (e.g. ssl/Config.h ->
ssl/SslConfig.h).
This is all in revno 11113 of the mswin branch; it can be merged to
trunk any time IMO (hard to post a patch, it's mostly file renaming).

--
    /kinkie