Re: [MERGE] config.h renaming to squid.h

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 21:48:25 +1300

On 21/01/2012 9:12 p.m., Kinkie wrote:
>> Yes.
>>
>> The scripts/source-maintenance.sh script needs its mentions of config.h
>> swapped for squid.h and reviewed
> The script was touched by the changes (but not tested), except for a comment :(
> New bundle, including fixed comment (300k attachment for a one-liner.. sorry.)

Do we have any objections to altering the guidelines to require squid.h
and drop mention of squid-old.h?
   Making squid-old.h just a regular file which can be included if
needed, but nothing special. Same as protos.h, typedefs.h, defines.h
etc. are already.
   Removing mentions of squid-old.h in documentation of
(compat/compat.dox, compat/compat.h, compat/fdsetsize.h,
scripts/source-maintenance.sh, and wiki coding guidelines).

helpers/external_acl/unix_group/check_group.cc:
  * there is some UTF-8 to ASCII mangling of the file documentation.
hunk starting at 80. That should be fixed to use single-quote (')
instead of the UTF8 character.

snmplib/coexistance.c:
  * seems to include squid.h twice in a row. (due to earlier problem of
same with two config.h includes)

snmplib/snmp_api_error.c:
  * the HAVE_CONFIG_H wrappers are now incorrect and need to die anyway.

Amos