Re: Fixing trunk build on OpenBSD

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 16:01:30 +1300

On 22/01/2012 12:12 p.m., Henrik Nordström wrote:
> lör 2012-01-21 klockan 22:27 +0100 skrev Kinkie:
>> Hi all,
>> the patch below seems to fix the build on OpenBSD. Does it make sense?
> What is the error?
>
> But yes makes sense.. mgr depends on ipc I think.

Yes it does. And libipc depends on libmgr right back.

libmgr defines Mgr Request/Reply types with methods that use IPC, and
libipc defines the Coordinator functions that create and use the
MgrRequest/Reply types. I was arguing this out with Alex a while back
but never got the detailed function level analysis done.

Which library gets detected as broken depends on which source files have
been touched recently.

Amos